at Waite Financial.
Discover the right role for you.
Payroll clerk (part time)
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Part-Time Payroll clerk to join our team at Waite Financial.
As a Part-Time Payroll clerk you will manage the payroll for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the completion of weekly and monthly payrolls mainly using Sage Payroll
• Dealing with any client queries regarding their payroll including starters, leavers, SMP, SPP, SSP, CIS and PAYE reconciliations
• Preparation of year end payroll returns
• Helping clients deal with the auto enrolment pension process
• Dealing with HMRC regarding our clients’ PAYE and NIC compliance
• Providing support to our accounts and tax teams in payroll matters
• Corresponding with clients (including emailing out payslips)
To be successful for the role of Part-Time Payroll clerk, you will need to:
• Have experience in dealing with payroll
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have strong communication and organisational skills expected
• Posses good written and verbal communication skills expected
• Have excellent time management skills
Wage & hours
For the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper, you will work approximately 15-20 hours per week.
The role is paying £19 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!