at Waite Financial.
Discover the right role for you.
Bookkeeper (part time)
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Part-Time Bookkeeper to join our team at Waite Financial.
As a Part-Time Bookkeeper you will manage the books for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for:
• Maintaining the sales ledger
• Raising invoices/statements
• Credit control
• Maintaining accounts payable
• Processing invoices
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Submitting quarterly VAT returns through Xero
• Overall management of the day-to-day and month end accounting operations & maintenance of trial balance
To be successful for the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper, you will need to:
• Have experience working in Xero (essential)
• Have Experience in a similar role (preferred)
• Be self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Have excellent attention to detail
Wage & hours
For the role of Part-Time Bookkeeper, you will work approximately 15-20 hours per week.
The role is paying £19 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!