top of page


WF page break graphicv2.png

What are the requirements?

As a contractor, you will need to:

  • prepare and file business accounts with Companies House;

  • submit a business tax return to HMRC, and;

  • submit a personal tax return to HMRC

As a contractor, it's important to ensure you meet all of your legal compliance requirements, whilst mitigating your tax bill.

  • Make sure you claim all applicable expenses

  • Ensure that you aren't trapped by 'disguised employment'

  • Meet your filing and payment deadlines 

A package tailored for contractors

Corporatopm & personal tax.png



Accounts prep.png


Man acc.png




Accounts must be filed at Companies House & HMRC annually. They must comply with the applicable financial reporting framework required for your umbrella business.

Accompanying your accounts, you must also file a corporate tax return to HMRC. As a contractor, wages earn't through your business will be subject to corporation tax.

As your company earns 'income', you will need to draw this income in accordance with your desired means. You will draw income from your business in a different way to those who simply get paid via PAYE, and must account for associated liabilities through a personal tax return.

New to contracting and need

              advice to get started

Whatever your needs, get in touch with

us today and we'd be happy to help 


Full Accounting Services starting from

               per month

Looking to outsource all of the



See our fees page for full details


Call us on 020 3916 5018

Or fill out the below:

Thanks! Message sent.

Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with

important announcements, issues and reminders

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
bottom of page